CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just 15 more days

I had a crazy day at work and it was because of some of my bad habits which I forgot to list on that little quiz. Better late than never (of course procrastination is one of my bad habits.)

1. Unorganized
2. Bad at communicating details
3. Procrastinator
4. High highs and Low Lows
5. Being to hard on myself and then getting in more of a funk

this is a bummer post, just pray for me to get through the next two days, I have two concerts one Thursday and another Friday. I have the weekend to recoup and then I do it all again next week.

oh by the way, i didn't realize my email wasn't showing in my profile so if you want to know my email, it's melodynwilson@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Thanks for the email! I wanted to add you to our newsletter update list. Don't be too hard on yourself. :) Only a few more days to go... and I'll definitely be praying for you. Hopefully we will see you soon!!!

J H said...

Hang in there, it's almost over! :) See you on Thursday. ~ Jenn

deb mills said...

okay miss melody...your life is much more interesting than what you're showing here. tell us about all the cool things you're doing.