CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Cartoon Just for Me!




When I was little there was a character like "Hello Kitty" Called "My Melody" and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Apparently this character is still popular in Japan, she's changed some, she used to be just a cute bunny but now she's more manga-ish. Anway, I found her on youtube and it's kind of interesting. I like the way they say "My Melody". I've never posted a video, I hope this works. Actually, it didn't........but here is the link anyway, if you know how to do it, maybe someone could fill me in. Thanks


1 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

So fun! I remember "My Melody" from when we were kids!

I saw part of the video on youtube... it's a little odd, but cute... perhaps that's true of most Japanese cartoons. :)

As for posting a video - on the youtube site (the link you posted)on the right hand side under the "About this video" is the word "embed". If you click on the word customize beside it, a box will drop down that tells you to "copy and paste the embed code" into your post. However, I discovered that when you go to paste it into your post, you have to switch from the tab that says "Compose" on the posting page to the tab that says "Edit Html" and paste the link in there. I'm not sure why it works, but it does. Hope this helps!